OUR PLEDGES TO YOU
• To treat you with courtesy and respect.
• To provide training services that meet your needs.
• To be honest and open. Take responsibility for your training and ensure you get the right advice and information.
• To ensure all communication with us is clear and helpful.
• To use feedback to help us improve our training services in the future.
WHERE WE HAVE LET YOU DOWN WE WILL
• Try to put things right straight away
• Give you an explanation as to what happened
• Agree a solution with you, where we can
• Use what we learn from our mistakes to help improve our service for the future
We recognize on occasions we may get it wrong or do something that you think should have been done
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
• Please treat our staff and premises with respect and consideration]
• Please give us all the information we need to deal with your enquiry
• Please give us honest and constructive feedback so that we can improve our services in the future
• Please tell us if you have particular access or language needs
OUR SERVICE STANDARD
When you visit us we will:
• Greet you in a polite and friendly manner
• Help you with access or language requirements as best we can
• Provide you with advice and guidance to achieve your goals
• Provide a motor cycle to meet your individual needs for all bike courses
When you telephone we will:
• Answer your call in a polite and professional manner
• Answer your call as quickly as possible
• Respond to all messages left on voice mail or answer machine with 5 hours
When you write or email us we will:
• Acknowledge your letter or email within 1 working day
• Reply to you in plain jargon free English