Why choose ERT for motorcycle training in Watford?
There are many reasons why you’d chose Exceptional Rider Training to learn to ride a motorbike if you’re living in Watford.
- Convenience! If Watford is near you, it’s so easily accessible with all the great transport links to Hemel Hempstead and St Albans.
- ERT trainers can teach you how to ride a motorcycle in various locations in Hertfordshire to prepare you for the busy roads that pass through and surround Watford itself
- To get your CBT license, you can take your CBT Test in Hemel Hempstead which is really close by – no need to travel into London or Welwyn Garden City
- Our Motorcycle trainers all live within the surrounding area
- Our pass rates, you won’t find better locally
- Statistically there are just 1.23% of the population who travel to work on a motorbike – when it can be the most effortless and satisfying way!
Watford is a town in Hertfordshire which is just 15 miles north of London and is reachable via the M25 and M1 motorway. If road transport is a problem to commute to learn to ride a motorbike, or train travel simply more convenient, Watford has its own underground station (Watford Junction) as well as two train stations, Watford North and Watford Station. ERT training centres of Hemel Hempstead and St Albans are both within easy reach, Hemel being just a 7 minute train ride away.
We have a clear step-by-step journey, we like to call it the ERT Journey: truly Exceptional Rider Training that can take you from Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) all the way through to Advanced Motorcycle Training. There are options to have help with your confidence in biking (comfort courses), and to prepare you for Module 1 and Module 2 tests.
Motorcycle training journey
Start your journey to becoming one of our hundreds of happy customers that enjoy success with us each year!