Why choose ERT for motorcycle training in Stevenage?
There are many reasons why you’d chose Exceptional Rider Training to learn to ride a motorbike if you’re living in Stevenage.
– Convenience! If Stevenage is near you, it’s so easily accessible with all the great transport links to Hemel Hempstead and St Albans.
– ERT trainers can teach you how to ride a motorcycle in various locations in Hertfordshire to prepare you for the busy roads that pass through and surround Stevenage itself
– To get your CBT license, you can take your CBT Test in Hemel Hempstead which is really close by – no need to travel into London
– Our Motorcycle trainers all live within the surrounding area
– Our pass rates, you won’t find better locally
– Statistically there are just 1.23% of the population who travel to work on a motorbike – when it can be the most effortless and satisfying way!
Stevenage is a town in Hertfordshire which is just 30 miles north of London and has two junctions on the A1M motorway. If road transport is a problem to commute to learn to ride a motorbike, or train travel simply more convenient, Stevenage has its own station. ERT training centres of Hemel Hempstead and St Albans are both within easy reach.
The villages of Knebworth and Welwyn are close by, with the larger towns Hitchin and Letchworth easily commutable too.
Motorcycle training journey
We have a clear step-by-step journey, we like to call it the ERT Journey: truly Exceptional Rider Training that can take you from Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) all the way through to Advanced Motorcycle Training. There are options to have help with your confidence in biking (comfort courses), and to prepare you for Module 1 and Module 2 tests.
Start your journey to becoming one of our hundreds of happy customers that enjoy success with us each year!