Why choose ERT for motorcycle training in Hertfordshire?
There are many reasons why you’d chose Exceptional Rider Training to learn to ride a motorbike if you’re living in Watford.
– All of our motorcycle trainers are local and can train you to ride a motorbike near you
– ERT trainers can teach you how to ride a motorcycle in various locations in Hertfordshire to prepare you for the busy roads, both rural and congested
– To get your CBT license, you can take your CBT Test in Hemel Hempstead in Herts
– Learn to ride safely on the roads
– You won’t find a better pass rate in the county
– Statistically there are just 1.23% of the population who travel to work on a motorbike – when it can be the most effortless and satisfying way!
Hertfordshire, which is often abbreviated to Herts, is one of the home counties. The population is over 1 million and the four towns that are home to the most people are Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Watford and St Albans.
Motorcycle training journey
We have a clear step-by-step journey, we like to call it the ERT Journey: truly Exceptional Rider Training that can take you from Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) all the way through to Advanced Motorcycle Training. There are options to have help with your confidence in biking (comfort courses), and to prepare you for Module 1 and Module 2 tests.
Start your journey to becoming one of our hundreds of happy customers that enjoy success with us each year!
Prefer to talk?
Call the office now to discuss a course that’s best for you on 03331 233 023